I have always loved Benihanna’s Salad Dressing but when I went to make it I realized that, one it wasn’t gluten free and two I didn’t like some of the ingredients being in my salad. My kids will eat any veggie with this dressing.
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons organic rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons purified water
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger chopped
- 1 tablespoon celery chopped
- 1 tablespoon organic tamari
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash herbamare or sea salt
- 1 dash pepper
To prepare dressing, combine all ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
For Salad – This is just suggestions, put what ever veggies you desire. This dressing tastes great on everything!
- 9 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup carrot shredded
- 3/4 cup celery chopped
- 1/3 cup onion chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved