Just in time for Valentines! You have to try these essential oil chocolates, they are easy, delicious and healthy.
- 1 package of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (we use these because they are dairy free, feel free to use chocolate chips of your choice but these are amazing if you haven’t tried them)
- 5-8 drops of essential oil of choice: Peppermint, Cassia, Cinnamon, Lavender, Wild Orange are the best!
Place the chocolate chips in a small bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Don’t melt right in saucepan or it will burn. Melt slowly. After it is melted remove from heat and add 5-8 drops of your essential oil of choice. Stir well.
Three ways you can use the chocolate:
- Use to dip fresh fruit like strawberries, raspberries, pineapple (cassia oil with the pineapple is amazing).
- You can use heart or other molds to make shaped chocolates.
- Use parchment paper-line baking sheet, spoon chocolate onto the paper, spread across. You can make this as thick or thin as you’d like. After you take out of freezer break into pieces.
Place in freezer for 5 – 10 minutes. Remove and enjoy!