Need some new healthy breakfast ideas? Do you ever get in a rut with what to make for breakfast? I know we do, we will have 3 different things and we can get stuck making them over and over. I finally sat down and started brainstorming, I will be adding to this list as time goes on so make sure and check back for new recipes and ideas!
- Soaked raw nuts overnight and pour almond milk or coconut milk some chopped up fruit and some raw honey or grade B Maple syrup to taste.
- Almond Chia Peach Smoothie
- Homemade Pancakes with Grade B Maple Syrup – there will be recipes on our facebook page in files.
- Homemade Oatmeal, check out Keely’s muesli mix recipe here (make sure to get gluten free version from Bob’s Red Mill is you are cutting out gluten) topped with any variety of almond milk, chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax seeds, apples, berries, dried unsulfured apricots or cranberries, any nuts or seeds, raw honey or grade B maple syrup.
- Quinoa Flake Cereal –health food store
- Buckwheat Cereal – health food store
- Orange Chia Julius – this is so good and very filling.
- Healthy Homemade Muffins – search online for paleo, gaps friendly muffin recipes.
- Turkey or Chicken Sausage Nitrate Nitrite free or Turkey Bacon Nitrite Nitrate free
- Pastured or Organic Eggs – scrambled, poached, boiled, sunnyside, overmedium, mix with spinach and veggies, top with salsa and some ground chia seed. Make it the way you want!
- Green smoothies any combos with Kale, Collard, Swiss Chard and some fruit water and ice. Add a little coconut oil, flaxseed oil or hempseed oil for some good fats. You can throw in some chia seeds, flaxseeds or hempseeds too.