My kids ask for pancakes all the time but I don’t like having to cook just 1 or 2 at a time so we decided to make pancake muffins this morning and add some of our favorite additions!
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Wholegrain Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or organic sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seed
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 TBSP Avocado Oil
- 1/2 cup organic applesauce
- 1 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
Mix together the dry ingredients and mix. Then add in the rest, mix well. Pour into muffin tin, filling them about 2/3’s full and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.