Try this Gluten Free Almond Italian Chicken for your main dish tonight!
Organic Rice Mix:
- Take 2 cups wild rice and soak overnight, simmer in 4 1/2 cups water or broth for 30 min. Or read direction on kind of rice using. This brand is from Costco called Organic Harvest Medley.
- Let cool and add some coconut oil and herbamare or sea salt
Sauteed Shitake or other Mushrooms:
- I pack of cut up mushrooms
- 6 large shitake mushrooms sliced up
- Couple dashes of coconut aminoes or organic tamari
- 1 TBSP coconut oil or ghee
- Herbamare or sea salt
Sautee everything in the pan for a couple minutes, set aside in a bowl.
Almond Italian Chicken
- 2 organic Chicken Breasts sliced up into slices
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- Italian organic mix or seasoning
- herbamare or sea salt
Melt coconut oil in same pan you did mushrooms in or another if you have it. Add chicken, lay out each place on one side. Sprinkle 1/8 cup almond flour on top, some herbamare or salt and some seasoning. Cook for a minute and flip them over and do the same thing, cook a minute and then just stir and cook until done.
We served with a side of baby spinach, carrot sticks and celery.