This Coconut Curry Sweet Potato Soup is another favorite in my house and will be my after cleansing meal on Saturday for dinner. We serve with a side of cultured vegetables or a side salad. Easy, fast and healthy.
- 2 large yams or sweet potatoes – peel if not organic
- 2 Organic Carrots
- 1 Organic Granny Smith Apple
- 1 can Natural Value Coconut Milk (This brand doesn’t have guar gum in it)
- 1-3 cups water depending on how thick you like it, when you add chia then it thickens it more.
- 2 TBSP Curry Powder, I also like to use Sweet Curry Powder
- 2 cubes Vegetable Boullian
- Herbamare or Real Salt to taste
- Ground Chia Seed – add after heating about 1/2 to 1 TBSP per bowl
Throw everything in the Blendtec or Vitamix and blend until smooth. You can blend until hot if going for raw or put in a pot and bring to a simmer just for a minute. Sprinkle chia seed to soup, I grind mine in the coffee grinder. Season to taste with herbamare.