I love this Avocado Gazpacho recipe!
- 3 cups or 3 large avocados chopped
- 2 cups cubed cucumbers
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp / 1/2 small green chilli chopped for a bit of heat
- 3/4 cup filtered water to thin out to desired consistency.
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (juice of 2 juicy limes)
- 1 Tbsp cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 freshly diced tomato (omit if on Body Ecology)
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
Place all the ingredients in your blender and puree until smooth.
Flavour to taste and chill before serving.
Serve with “all the toppings” or on its own in small glasses.