Muffins are such an easy grab on the go breakfast or snack. We love these Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins.
- 2 Cups Gluten free flour blend (I use whatever I have: today I used 1 cup sorghum, ½ cup amaranth flour, ¼ cup tapioca flour, ¼ cup montina flour)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice or 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup flaxseed ground
- One 15 oz can pumpkin
- One banana mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup any milk or water (I used hemp milk)
- 1/3 cup pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1/3 cup enjoy life dairy free soy free chocolate chips (optional)
Mix the dry ingredients first. Add the wet ingredients and then the nuts and chocolate chips last. Stir until mixed well. Spoon into a greased muffin pan or papers.
Bake at 350 F (175 C) for 25 – 30 minutes.
Makes 12-15 muffins.