When we were putting this together this morning I wasn’t sure what it would taste like and thought I would for sure be drinking the whole thing myself. It was sweet from the yellow tomatoes and the lime addition was refreshing. Kids loved it! It was one of the best vegetable juice mixtures we have done yet. They ended up drinking more than half of it and then were trying to drink mine.
- 1 bunch carrot tops from about 5-6 carrots
- 1/16th of a green cabbage
- 1 cucumber peeled if not organic
- 2 limes peeled
- 6 carrots
- 1 cup baby yellow tomatoes
- herbamare to taste – optional
- 1/2 to 1 tsp spirulina manna– optional
Juice all the veggies, add the spirulina, herbamare and oil if you would like and drink.