This is such an easy way to make sushi rice. I usually mess it up when I make it in a rice cooker (not sure how I manage to do that : )
- 2 cups Sushi Rice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon organic cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Put rice in a sieve and rinse under cold water for about 1 minute. Shake out excess water and put in the Instant Pot.
- Whisk water, rice wine vinegar, cane sugar, and sea salt in a medium bowl until sugar is dissolved. Pour over rice and give it a stir.
- Lock the lid. Set nozzle to seal. Press the ‘rice’ button which will auto set to the correct time ~ about 10-12 minutes.