- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
Marinate in 1/4 of the salad dressing for a 1/2 hour while chopping your vegetables. In skillet cook and stir until cooked throughout and put on sticks or just add to your salad.
- 1 head Romaine chopped small
- 1 cucumber sliced
- Cherry Tomatoes 1 pack or when in season fresh large tomatoes diced
- 1 onion
- Feta Cheese (leave out for GAPS, BED and SCD or if can’t tolerate)
- Greek Olives
Dressing for salad and to marinate chicken in:
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar (For GAPS and SCD make sure aged ten years or can omit)
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh oregano chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme chopped
- Herbamare and Pepper to taste
Mix in Jar with lid and shake well.